كلمات بالانجليزية عن الغضب – الجوكر الوحيد
اجمل كلمات انجليزية مكتوبة للنسخ عن الغضب للواتس اب
I Don’T Need Anger Management, I Need People To Stop Pissing Me Off.
Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
I’m in a very pissy mood. Proceed with extreme caution.
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
There is no excuse for cheating in a relationship.
Second chances are only meant for those who learned from the first time.
When you are angry, your text speed increases by a ridiculous amount.
Mind Your Own Problems Before You Talk About Mine.
I didn’t stop loving you. I decided to stop showing it because no matter how hard I tried, you wouldn’t get it.
If someone breaks your heart, just punch them in the face. Seriously. Punch them in face and go get some ice-cream
You can’t make someone love you. you can only stalk them and hope for the best. 😛
People Change. Things Go Wrong. Shit Happens. But Life Goes On.
I felt special. Until I realized you talk to everybody like that.
Anger repressed can poison a relationship as surely as the cruelest words.
Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath.
اجمل كلمات غضب بالانجليزي
- Choose people who choose you.
- When you ask someone if you over reacted, then that’s your heart telling your mind that it was a stupid decision.
- Always write angry letters to your enemies. Never mail them.
- Silence is the best way to react while angry.
- You’ll never realize the value of what you have, until what you have is no longer yours.
- It’s tough when the people you care about the most are the ones who make you feel the worst.
- I’m a little bitter today, sorry if I offend anyone, but right now with the mood, I’m in I really don’t care..
- All angry persons are to be treated, by the prudent, as children.
- I Am If I Changed, But You Changed Too.
- I don’t have time to hate anyone, I will just forget about you.
- Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won’t keep you there.
- I’ve tried and tried and now I give up. I refuse to be the perfect friend, to people that cant treat me with the same respect.
- You can’t trust anybody these days.. you think you have a good friend till you turn around and realize they have the knife 6 inches deep in your back.
- I don’t have to attain every argument I’m invited to.