Like most new website
owners chances are you too might have chosen Shared Hosting at the start of
your business and over the years with the growing traffic you might be looking
for a change. A quick glance at a web hosting providers website reveals a lot of
hosting options for you to choose from, Cloud Hosting is one of them. In this
article, we will discuss Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting and the reasons why you
should migrate from Shared to Cloud Hosting.
What is Shared Hosting
Shared Hosting as the
name suggests is the type of hosting where the physical server is shared
amongst various websites. Shared Hosting is ideal for websites that are small
and have less traffic. Moreover, apart from the server, even the server
resources like bandwidth, storage, disk space, etc. are shared amongst the
What is Cloud Hosting
Cloud Hosting is a
cluster of several servers all interconnected to each other forming one big
server. Unlike Shared Hosting, the server resources are not shared amongst the
websites hosted on it, but each website has its own set of dedicated resources.
Having seen what Shared and Cloud Hosting are, let us now discuss the reasons, why you as a website owner should consider migrating from Shared to Cloud Hosting:
- Scalability: Post moving to Cloud Hosting your website traffic might still grow and, if you outgrow your current plan, you can easily upgrade your resources. That is to say, Cloud Hosting offers instant scalability when it comes to your server resources. Apart from upgradation you can even downgrade your plan should the need arise.
- No Single Point of Failure: Since the load is distributed between several servers, each server keeps a backup copy of your data. Therefore, if your server were to crash for some particular reason, you need not worry about losing your data. Neither will your website suffer unintentional downtime nor you lose your website data. This makes Cloud Hosting reliable compared to Shared Hosting.
- Fast Website Loading Speed: Cloud Hosting is built on high performing servers and state-of-the-art architecture. Moreover, most service providers offer features like Varnish Cache that help in boosting your website speed. In Varnish Cache there is a cache placed between the client and server which ups the fetching time and improves website loading speed by 1000x. A faster loading website eventually improves the Search Engine Ranking of your website in the Google search engine.
- Cost-Effective: Compared to Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting may look expensive. However, if you compare the cost with the features, you will realise it is cost-effective. Moreover, the cost of your Cloud Hosting depends on the plan you opt for.
- Security: There is a myth that data on the cloud is not safe and is prone to hacking, however, the truth is data on the cloud is safe, as well as, stable as cloud Hosting servers have strong encryption. Moreover, since the data is over the cloud, you do not lose
… Read More Read more
World wide web
connection has been a way of life nowadays, and not to have a single will leave
you behind the instances. So what do you need to delight in an net connection?
A computer system world wide web cable will ideal enable you to get internet
connected to your home.
Also called a
cable-modem, it can be a cable utilized to connect your laptop or computer to a
high speed internet connection. By means of the laptop or computer online
cable, web data passes via it and is converted into web connection. Information
is then converted and is interpreted by your laptop.
How does a laptop or
computer net cable operate? It has a coaxial cable that transports information
like world wide web information into your computer system. It truly is
essential which you get a fantastic cable-modem that will distinguish in
between television signals from world-wide-web information considering that
computers can only interpret digital information.
Exactly where are you
able to obtain a personal computer online cable? You can get this at any pc
retailer, on the net shop and even from any cable provider. You can also locate
them posted in print media and classified ads. To acquire the ideal however
very affordable cable modem around, you are able to resort to on the internet
critiques with regards to the item or you could browse the pages of a magazine.
Normally, critiques written in magazines are more dependable than these posted
inside the internet since the source can be identified. Referrals and online
forums should really help you in your decision also.
How much do these
expense? Not that a great deal but if you would like to purchase quality cable
then go to an internet store and scrutinize solution excellent reviews and cost
comparisons. A cable-modem isn’t hard to come across and is quite substantially
offered in the market. These are offered by internet websites and their
selection gives you various choices.
In relation to upkeep,
it really is advisable that cable modems be handled with care. It truly is also
not advised to get employed cables even when these have decrease rates as these
could diminish the efficiency of the online connection.
How does an internet
cable perform? It is actually transmitted by way of a bandwidth by means of a
cable line. This is ordinarily installed by your world wide web service
provider. There are two varieties of net cable program which is by the usage of
coaxial or fiber optic. Coaxial cables are older versions of online cables
whilst fiber optics may be the newer a single. The latter performs much more
effectively given that it may transmit digital date each upstream and downstream.
Keep in mind that no
matter how high priced or the ideal excellent your cable modem is, it can by no
means operate with out an world wide web connection. This can only be provided
by an online service provider for a monthly fee. This can … Read More Read more
The short answer is
YES. You do need to be computer literate if you want to get involved with an
internet based business. The good news is that you can become computer literate
in a few short weeks.
Lets say that you
really want to work from home generating an income from the internet and that
you don’t have any computer skills at all. What would the required actions be
for you to become a successful internet business person?
First off, take the
first step of acquiring a laptop and internet access. If you already have these
then you are one step ahead!
Next, ask a friend
where the ON button for that ‘thing’ is….:)
Ask the same friend to
get you connected to the internet and start your journey by going to the Google
website and do a search for things like :
courses” or ” how to use a PC ” or ” windows XP
training” or “how to use a PC”
You will find millions
of results.Visit a few of them and follow the instructions until you become
This process should
not take longer than 3 – 4 you know how
to switch on your PC and how to do a few other things, like doing a search on
the internet, then you are ready to explore some internet based business
Your next step would
be to find a system that teach you how to start your online business step by
step and also maintain and grow can find
such a system by once again going to Google and do a search for something like
“internet marketing education”
The nice thing is that
if you are reading this article ,then you already know how to find things on
the internet and that the only thing left is to find the right system to plug
literate today and start your internet based business tomorrow, the internet is
a gold field waiting to be mined!… Read More Read more
It is difficult to get
away from computers as they are all around us and play a huge role in most
people’s lives, unless you are living in an underdeveloped country in the third
world. Just because you may not actually own a computer does not mean your life
is not being affected by computer technology.
This is where the term
“cyber-security” or PC internet security comes into play. There is an
increasing need for you to protect private and personal information from a new
criminal element that thrives on using technology to commit crimes against both
individuals and corporations. Rather than physically breaking into your home or
bank account, they are using computers and technology, especially the Internet
to reach out and attack you.
Not all threats coming
from the Internet are created equal, nor do they affect or attack you or
indirectly, your computer, in the same way. Sporting names such as
“malware”, “spyware” “virus” and
“worms”, these cyber terrorists often consist of no more than strings
of binary code that have the potential to erase the contents of your entire
computer hard drive or send private and personal information such as bank
account and credit card information and security passwords directly to their
creator, without your knowledge. One day you wake up to find that you entire
bank account has been cleaned out!
So how to these PC
Internet security threats gain access to your computer? There are a numerous ways, but some of the
most common are when you access a specific website or even opening up an
infected e-mail. These malicious codes
are hidden away in unsecured areas of some programs and computer applications
and once opened or downloaded, begin to take over and infect your computer
system, in some case even replicating themselves and then automatically
attaching to your outgoing e-mails as a way to reach and infect other people’s
computer systems. Even more deadly destructive are codes known as viruses and
worms that can infect and do more serious damage than simply stealing
Often using common
sense will help to reduce some of these threats. For example never open an
e-mail from someone you do not know, especially ones that have a catchy subject
title and then ask you to click on an image or words in the message that will
give you some kind of reward. This
simple click may in fact activate the download of a computer virus or other
threat to your computer. Some reward… NOT!
Another high threat to
your PC internet security is represented by people known as “hackers”
who do not stop at simply damaging your computer with their dangerous computer
codes, but are working hard to take control of your computer for their own personal
gain, such as stealing your credit card or bank account access information. In
most cases, you will not even be aware that your computer internet security has
been breached until it is too late and the damage is … Read More Read more
The blog is a type of website where a person can write about different current and ancient topics which interests them. It is a way to express their feeling about that topic or one even share the piece of their knowledge on these topics. A blog is beneficial for both the blogger who is writing the blog as well as for the one who is getting informed about the topic upon which it has been written. This article will describe several reasons to love blogging.
Types Of Blog:
A blogger can write a post about anything which interests them. Listed below are the type of blogging which can be written.
- Sports blog: If a person finds themselves fascinated by some kinds of a sport then can inform the world about several facts and figures about that sports to the world.
- Food blog: Food is loved by all. If a person writes about different restaurants in the city to eat or giving information about how to make different dishes then these pages are known as food blogs.
- Travel blog: If travelling fascinates you then you can inform the world about the best hill stations to visit or can write about several destinations they have visited. This kind of blogging is known as a travel blog.
- Fashion blog: Fashions interests you? Have different ideas to renovate a dress then make the world aware of the new sense of fashion you have. Let the world know you talent through fashion blogging.
- Music blog: In these kinds of blogs a person can let the world know about the best songs of the year or a month. They can teach the world the art of music.
- Promotional Blog: These blogs help to make the audience aware of different promotional strategy which a person can incorporate in order to promote that particular thing.
Importance Of A Blog:
- Refine the thoughts: Blogging can help you in refining your thought process. You can find different ways of thinking and thereby improve your writing skills. A blog helps in filtering your thoughts and ideas in the form of paragraphs and sentences.
- Connect with own people: The genre of the blogging helps to connect the blogger with the people of the same interest. They help in getting connected with the tribes of people who love the same genre or have similar taste of interest.
- An introvert has a voice: There might be times when you feel ashamed of speaking in front of the crowd. Not all people are a good speaker or an orator but blogging can be a medium through which you can convey your thoughts to the world. This way blogging gives an introvert a voice to speak in front of the world. One can even hide their identity while writing a blog. Hence, a person can be assured of the fact that they can anonymously shine and rise in front of the world.
- Improve writing skills: As it is said that if a person practices a task
… Read More Read more